Our cloud-based eLearning Management System (LMS) that allows you to deliver attractive, interactive e-learning contents to students, customers, trainees, channel partners, or employees. It is loaded with valuable capabilities that go beyond creating, delivering, and managing training courses.
An LMS can be used for all kinds of learning activities. But it’s also an invaluable business tool, one that has been embraced by enterprises and organizations both big and small.
An LMS lets you create eLearning content (lessons), organize it into courses, deliver the content (either internally to your business or to a wider internet audience), enroll students(trainees) to said courses, and, finally, monitor and assess their performance (attendance, grades, etc.).
The software modules include but not limited to the following:
* Student Information Management
* Online Admission System
* Registration of courses
* Online payment integration
* Result and Transcripts Processing
* Course contents management
* Learning Management System(LMS)
* Students’ access to e-Notes/e-Materials
* Computer-Based Testing(CBT)
* Continuous Assessment(CA)/Assignments
* Live video & Web Conferencing
* Live Classrooms.
* School Alumni management
* Live chats, bulk-sms and email alerts system
* eDocuments/eLearning materials management